A free “ lunch & learn” course for architects to gain an understanding of building low cost, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings using the Val-U-Therm® building system.
Val-U-Therm® is a closed-panel timber building solution that delivers exceptional thermal insulation and class-leading environmental & sustainability credentials in a cost-effective package.
It is well proven having been used for around 9,000 buildings since its launch in 2011. It allows designs to suit your client needs, lifestyle & aspirations.
Two minor course variations are available to suit England or Scotland.
Key learning objectives:
- An appreciation of state-of-the-art construction for low energy/low carbon buildings
- Understanding to tackle fuel poverty & give clients homes with remarkably low fuel bills
- Appreciation of critical design aspects including Fabric First & PassivHaus principles
- Applicability to a wide variety of architectural requirements
- Case studies proving the approach in many situations & applications
Contact us to make a request for such a CPD presentation on our contact form,
noting some preferred dates.
Both versions of this CPD for England & Scotland are accredited by The CPD Certification Service, Certificate No. A013435.